My New Friend


Hello good people! I'm Alyfa today I did like to tell you a story about how I find my new friend in my new school!

 One day, I was tidy up the books in my class. I feel very difficult to tidy up the books. And then there was a girl come over me and help me. 

Aninditya: "Hello, can I help you?"
Alyfa: "Sure, thanks!"
Aninditya: "Why did you tidy up this books?"
Alyfa: "My teacher told me to tidy up this books so that this class can look neat."
Aninditya: "By the way, what isyour name?"
Alyfa: "My name is Alyfa Siti Aulia Syaputri, but you can call me Alyfa. How about you, what is your name?
Aninditya: "My name is Aninditya Zahira Widyanti, you can call me Ditha"
Alyfa: "Where school do you from?"
Aninditya: "I'm from 7 Junior High School, you?"
Alyfa: : "I'm from BPI Junior High School. Where's 7 Junior High School?"
Aninditya: "7 Junior High School is in Jalan Ambon number 23. How about your school? Where's BPI Junior High School?"
Alyfa : "BPI Junior High School is in Jalan Burangrang number 8." 
Aninditya:"Oh, okay. Let's continue tidy up the books!"

After tidy up the books. I decided to invite Ditha to have lunch in canteen together.Then we went to canteen together.

Alyfa: "What do you like to eat?"
Aninditya: "I like to have some Soto Ayam. How about you? What do you like to eat?"
Alyfa: "I want some Pempek. Is Soto Ayam your favorite food?"
Aninditya: "No, my favorite food is Sea Food. What's your favorite food?"
Alyfa : "My favorite food is Sea Food too! but I also like Fried Rice."
Aninditya; "Ok, let's buy our food and eat it!"

After we ate in canteen, we went to library to borrow some book.

Aninditya; "What book do you like, Alyfa?"
Alyfa: "I like to read comic, because I love fiction story, how about you?"
Aninditya; "I love fiction story too. I like to read novel."
Alyfa: "Ok, let's borrow some book here!"

After we borrowed books, we decided to go home because we're so tired. We waited together in front of school to get picked up. Then Ditha get picked up first, so we have to say goodbye!

Aninditya; "Alyfa, I go home first ya! See you tomorrow!"
Alyfa: "See you Ditha, be careful!"

And that was my story about how I met my new friend. I was very happy that I can find a new friends in new school and new atmosphere. I hope Ditha and I can be a good friend for a very long long long time!

That's all my story for today thank you for read it and I hope you like it people! xoxo.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

All About Me