Holiday Plan Conversation

Hy, guys... today I'm going to show you my holiday plan conversation with my friend Narisha and Ditha....
I hope you like it xoxo.



Narish: Hello guys. How are things going on?
Alyfa : Hy, I'm feeling great today. How about u guys?
Ditha : I'm feeling good today because holiday is coming!
Narish: OH MY GOD! I just realized that holiday is coming!
Alyfa : Yeah! Me too. Do you have any plan for holiday guys?
Ditha : Yes, I have a plan to go to Hongkong Disneyland with my family.
Narish : I will spend my holiday by traveling around the world and hanging out with my boyfriend. How about you?  Do you  have any plan Alyfa?
Alyfa : I have a plan to spending my holiday in Europe to see football cup with my daddy! I'm so excited and I can't wait for it!
Ditha: Which country that you gonna visit first, Narish?
Narish: I will gonna visit France first and then I will going too see Ariana Grande's concert in Europe!
Alyfa : REALLY?! I'm going to see that concert too!
Ditha : Really? I want to see that concert too! But I already have a plan to go to Hongkong:(
Alyfa: How sad it was. Maybe we can go together next time guys!
Ditha: Yes of course we can go together next summer! Have a great holiday guys good bye!
Alyfa: Byee!
Narish : Bye, have fun!


That's all from me guys. I hope your guys like it. Keep reading my blog guys. xoxo


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

All About Me